Archive centreBarrow
ReferenceBDFCPW
TitleSt Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Walney
DescriptionMinute Books, registers of baptisms and marriages and administrative records
Date1909-1975
LanguageEnglish
Extent14
ContextThe Church was established in 1909, and was formally linked to the Trinity Presbyterian Church from 29 January 1960. It became part of the United Reformed Church in 1972. The building was closed in the late 1970's, and it later became the Kingdom Hall of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019