Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceCA
TitleCarlisle City Council
DescriptionRecords including:
Minutes of the City Council, 1836-2018
(Pre-1835) charters and letters patent 1293-1975; assembly minutes 1639-1836; Freeman and gild admission 1612-1836. Court records of Court of Mayor and Bailiffs circa 1399-1847; Court leet 1597-1835; Courts of Freeholders and of Customary or Cullery tenants 1667-1861; Chamberlains' accounts 1569-1835; Rentals 1708-1887; Manor of Warwick records 1335-1773. (Post-1835); minute books of Board of Health/Urban Sanitary Authority, council and committees 1836-1956; letter books 1874-1950; electoral registers 1832-1978; burgess rolls/citizen rolls 1835-1914; motor taxation registers and records regarding 'HH' registration 1922-1974; rate books 1909 1971; valuation lists 1872-1956; building control plans circa 1850-1974; Carlisle-Brampton Turnpike Trust 1826-1876 (Ca/c10/8); Carlisle-Eamont Bridge (Northern Division)Turnpike Trust 1840-1883 (Ca/c10/8); Newcastle-Carlisle(Military road)Turnpike Trust 1751-1877 (Ca/c10/8). (Post-1974) copy minute books of council and committees 1974-1994; rate books 1974-1987 (SDCA); Court entry book; Court of the Mayor of the Bailiff, 1669; notice giving regulations for the management of the burial ground at Stanwix, 1887; bound volume; byelaws made by the Mayor, Aldermen and Citizens, circa 1857-1914; Report to the Health Committee on the Proposed Additional Main Outlet Sewers (1888); Report of City Engineer on Unemployment Schemes (1930); minutes of the Council, Executive, Committees and Panels, July-Sept 2013
CA/PS Carlisle Magistrates Court; copies of public entertainment licences ('Music and Dancing' Licences), 1978-1982
Regulations notice, Stanwix Cemetery; table of fees and charges; Stanwix Burial Board; stonemasons details of the bell gable, Stanwix Cemetery Chapel, c. 1887-1905
Working papers relating to projects and sites; including plans, reports, correspondence, leaflets, slides, circa 1971-2007
Deeds relating to Caldewgate, 1662-1799
Willow Holme Power Station; Official Opening brochure, 1927; Extensions 1940-1945, Description of Completed Works
Carlisle Magistrates' Court; registers, 1993-1999
Date1293-2005
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020