Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDFCM 10/308
TitleDeed relating to purchase of piece of ground at Alston Town Foot for a Methodist chapel
DescriptionRelates to the site of the original Methodist chapel in Alston, not St Pauls chapel. Includes a letter of 1991 from the Methodist Church Property Division. Parties include: Thomas Hall of Alston House in the parish of Alston, gentleman, of the one part and Richard Turner of High Skellgill, John Lee of Cow Gate House, John Turner of Low Skellgill and Joseph Walton of Middle Skellgill all in the parish of Alston, yeomen on the other part. Parcel of land at Alston Town Foot, called Totley Well Bank for the purpose of building a Methodist meeting house
Consideration: five pounds and one shilling
DateJan 1763
Extent1 item
Catalogue levelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019