Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDFCP 3A
TitleWarwick Road Presbyterian Church Carlisle
DescriptionPapers and correspondence relating to the installtion of the pipe organ and the appointment of an organist. Lithograph of William Reid, Minister
Newsletters; orders of service (St, George's URC, Inductions of Ministers; other UR Churches; other churches); event programmes (as per list supplied)
Date1905-1913
Extent2 metric boxes
ContextBecame St George's United Reformed Church, Warwick Road in 1972 further amalgamations took place in 1987
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019