Archive centreCarlisle
ReferenceDSO 97
TitleCarlisle Golf Club
DescriptionRecords relating to membership, correspondence, financial
Date1941-1985
Extent70 files
ContextThe Club was founded in 1908. In the 1930s. its golf course was at Durran Hill, but it moved to Aglionby in March 1940 (date of the opening of its new Golf Course there). Its Clubhouse and car-park were also built for it at Aglionby then.
Catalogue levelFonds
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019