Name codeNA232
Person/corporate nameGosforth, St Mary Parish; Church of England parish
Corporate namesGosforth, St Mary Parish
Other namesGosforth, St Mary Parish
Occupation/businessChurch of England parish

Show related catalogue records

Catalogue
ReferenceTitleDescriptionDateArchive centre
YPR 8/39Blue print plans of church restoration1896Whitehaven
YPR 8/43a2 Sexton's books1864, 1926 - 19361864 - 1936Whitehaven
YPR 8/39bPlans of Church restoration and water colour of Church1896Whitehaven
YPR 8/37Draft of agreement to alter and enlarge the church1858Whitehaven
YPR 8/41Letter from secretary of Ecclesiastical Insurance Office, London, about insurance policies1897Whitehaven
YPR 8/39aCanon Rawnsley's hymn1890Whitehaven
YPR 8/38Plans, specification and papers about church restoration and consecration1857 - 1859Whitehaven
YPR 8/40Insurance policiesFor following years - 1868, 1888, 1889, 1894, 19261868 - 1926Whitehaven
YPR 8/35FacultiesAlterations to church 1896
Monition to patron, rector, and parishioners to appear at Consistory Court, alterations to church, 1896.
To remove tablets from Chancel to Nave, 1897.
The Rev. Rees Keene, memorial brass, 1910.
Lychgate and memorial tablet, 1921
War memorial tablet, 1923
Electric light, 1932
John Birnie memorial, 1944
Stained glass window, 1955
1896 - 1955Whitehaven
YPR 8/42Sentence for consecration of graveyard, 1954Plan of proposed additions, n.d.
Letter re graveyard n.d
Undated - 1954Whitehaven
YPR 8/36Inventory1928Whitehaven
YPR 8/43Sexton's book of burials in the churchyardGiven to C.A. Parker, churchwarden in 1886 on condition that Peter Sherwen of High Boonwood, the owner, might claim it1830 - 1858Whitehaven
YPR 8Gosforth, St Mary ParishRegisters, Glebe and Income, Church Fabric and Churchyard, Bank books, Incumbent, Charities and Schools, Vestry, Churchwardens, Parochial Church Card Stray Papers1697 - 1993Whitehaven
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020